[guide.chat] Mobile phones.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:27:11 +0100

Hello Lynn, You can get a Talking Phone, from the R N I B. It is, the Owasys
22C. It hasn't got a Screen. It has a speech function, which talks you through
its six level menu. You can send, and read text messages. It has tactile
buttons, which are well spaced, to make it easy to use. You buy the battery and
Charger separately. The price of that is, three hundred and thirty pounds, and
eighty one pence. You can get other Accessories, But they are all different
prices. The R N I B have a Factsheet Number TC21118. You can get it any format,
that you wish. It tells you about vodafone, who does a phone with speech. The
number is, 01733 37 53 50. I hope this is some help to you.
From Judith.