[guide.chat] Miss potty

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:17:07 +0100

Hi miss potty, oh what a lovely class as always I enjoyed all that dancing to
Glen Miller. Senn was certainly doing very well now I have stiff competition.
How about Senn being dancing queen number 2 and I'm still dancing queen number
1 that's ideal I think how about you? Oh I just love my certificate we should
all be so proud of ourselves for doing so well and getting these lovely
certificates. Well look forward to next week's class as always. The new room is
so lovely and comfy and cosy I love it. Love Clare your top student and number
1 dancing queen