[guide.chat] Made it I hope

  • From: "davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:51:14 -0000

Hi Guy's,

looks as If I have finally made it on to this new good to talk List.

just a few people to thank this time for there help in finding equipment of
Doyley Living Use.
however I am Looking for a peg frame which was used to make Woollen scarf's and
string Bags and all sorts of other things like that.

should anyone have anything of that sort hidden away in a cupboard I would be
willing to consider making a reasonable Offer for it.

I have already asked RNIB as I was working in there London office yesterday.

good luck to you All with this New Email Group.

From Dave.