[guide.chat] Lovely roast dinner today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:17:49 +0100

Good evening all
wow enjoyed my sunday roast yummy
lady dropped me off from church at 1.30pm at our Julie's
stella was already their
had nice chat
stella gave me and julie queen keyring
we had roast beef two yourkshire pudding roast potatoes cabbage broccolli
carrots gravy wow so yummy
we had choclate gataue later yummy

got buffet tomorrow from 1pm to 6pm wow
at stellas
they told me on tuesday all depends going in to pub for pub buffet wow

stella julie and wayne going out later to disco not my cup of tea too noisey
won't be able to have conversation while noisey disco on no thanks
not for me
i weill look forward to my buffet tomorrow horray
and pub buffet here on tuesday

right going now
Love Carol xxxx