[guide.chat] Keyboards

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:26:12 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh this sounds very good to me the chat liners swinging band I love
it. I better get going then hadn't I? Angela, thank you so much for your
encouragement about me playing the keyboard it's very much appreciated. Jenny,
good luck to your husband and happy keyboard playing for him. Oh yes Angela, I
agree with Malcolm us totally blind people can do anything we enjoy as there's
always a way of adapting so you enjoy all your craft and painting. You go for
it girl I say. Love Clare