[guide.chat] Just a chat.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:36:44 -0000

Hello all, well I must start with the Weather. I have not been out, because of
the snow. Although I will have to go tomorrow to do my shopping.So please wish
Joseph my Guide dog and myself luck. Malcolm, you asked for a School Story.
Well when I was at School which was in the forties and fifties, I was always in
trouble, because I couldn't do p t. And I used to get the Slipper. Sally, You
were talking about you're balance, well I think a lot of blind people suffer
from that. I am lucky because I don't. But my friend who is partially blind,
has always had poor balance. And she used to get told off for not walking
properly. Well I will go now.
Best wishes to all,
Judith appleton from Farnworth bolton.