[guide.chat] Jewelry etc

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:10:41 +0100

It sounds very pretty; I suppose it's rather like Whitby jet re the location
though expect there are other places where jet can be found. I think I'll steer
clear of rambling haha though if I've got friends staying, we usually go to
Holkham where there are lovely walks, mostly on the beach which goes on forever
and is flat and much easier than clambering round hills etc.
Off to make coffee, watch the soaps and possibly go for a quick walk with Ebony
though we're in the process of having heavy showers.
Love,

Anne.