[guide.chat] James.

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18:35:20 +0100

James,thanks for answering,I received your email in echo mode. I am on version
5.30  I wonder what the advantages you have over me,I mean with the different
version of guide. I just don't know what to do,I keep on changing my mind,just
like a woman.

I hopefully will be at the sight village in November,and so I thought that I
might get a better deal,as I am a one for driving a hard bargain.Well you never
know until you try. I truly am not good with tech talk,but just want it sorted
and in place,EASY!!!
Anyway James,thanks for your input. Regards Jan.