[guide.chat] In Reply To: to Cathy about recipes

  • From: "m harris" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:55:48 -0000

Yes please!
I like checking out new recipes!
Thanks,
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Burgin - Email Address: kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/01/2012 11:35
Sent To: m harris - Email Address: catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: to Cathy about recipes

Hi Cathie

We have a list of recipes we have exchanged in the past.  Would you like the
back catalogue sent to you.  I need to warn you that it is quite a long list.

Cheers

Kevin

From: Kevin Burgin - Email Address: kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/01/2012 10:17
Sent To: m harris - Email Address: catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jan Recipes

Hi Cathie

I did attach the recipes to my previous email.  However, here they are again.

Find attached this months recipes.  Press escape from this message, press the
arrow key until Guide says Save Attachments and press enter, choose a folder to
save them into and press enter.  You will need to go into the file manager to
import the files into Guide which is number 5 on the list.

Cheers

Kevin

From: Kevin Burgin - Email Address: kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/01/2012 20:16
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Jan Recipes

Hi All

Please find attached this months recipes.

If there are any new members who are interested in receiving the full list of
recipes we have done in the past just contact me.

Please can anyone help to make sure that Carol has received this months recipes
as I know she would like to receive them.

Cheers

Kevin