[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.support] Problems with Messenger

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Forum" <guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:55:05 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Duncan - Email Address: lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/08/2009 22:53
Sent To: guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.support] Problems with Messenger

Hi I am trying to use messenger with Guide and am finding while I can get
signed in I only stay signed in for a few seconds before being signed out
again.  My internet connection is fine, and Guide is displaying my list of
contacts perfectly, so what is going wrong?  I'd be greatfull if someone could
give me any ideas of where I'm going wrong.  Many thanks, hope you're all
having a good weekend.  From Lori.
Hi Lori ,there is nothing wrong with what you are doing it is Micro-soft that
is playing us all up they have altered something and it has affected us all ,my
MSN has been out of action for nearly three weeks now ,and I am getting fed-up
with it ,Dolphin know about it and it was them that first told me about the
problem with Micro-soft ,but I think Dolphin will do something soon I hope .

Have a nice day ,from me Keith

ps  Perhaps if everyone who has a problem they should all complain too .