[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.support] Curious here

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:00:02 -0000

Please please please tell me you haven't done a deal with bone crusher or the
other two by selling your piglets  to get the money for your new printer.

anonymous.

Hi all
when get this certain email from a friend called Anita
at end of her email its say
Anonymous

what does that mean?

think I have spelt it right
this lady can't under stand why she is not getting my emails
she has phoned some one at Dolphins they recon its at my end
but its definitely nothing wrong with my emails because have brand new lap top
its only 8 weeks old
I send 60 emails out to friends and family and cousins they all told me they
have no problems with my emails
Tonight bought new printer from Argos should of been £60 got it for £40 modern
one so now my Nephew now can print my labels and photos now great he downloaded
it by putting the printer disk in new printer .

My old printer is going now so should have no problems

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----