[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] xmas party

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:43:34 -0000

Oh Malcolm, there's an offer I will never refuse. I will be first in line for
your party then. Hahahaha. Well we don't need to bring any men with us as we
have our very own personal Santa already. What more could a girl want? We will
all have a ball for sure. I would love the first dance with you though but if
you insist, you can save the last dance for me haha. Save the best for last eh.
I have the last waltz with you. I'm almost bursting into song here. So let's
get this party started. Love Clare xxxx