[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] warning for sweetie lovers

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:57:46 +0100

Oh Vanessa thank you for the advice and for the warning but it's going to be
easier said than done as I find it so hard to resist all those yummy goodies of
course haha. Well at least talk of football won't get me going as the chocolate
kind is the only football I like haha. Music talk is always a weakness with me
though as I'm into music in a big way. Oh yes I know it's hard to know who's
genuine and who isn't for sure so scary. Well they do say the way to a girl's
heart is through her stomach don't they? That's true for me for sure haha. Love
Clare xxxx