[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] under 25 can't live on their own

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:44:08 +0100

Hi, Carol;

At least it isn't going to be law soon - it's only an idea the super
millionaire Etonian has come up with to keep his right wing chums happy.
It might be Tory policy at the next election.
On the bright side, though;
1) There probably won't be a Tory government in London at the next election.
2) With any luck, Scotland will be looking on as Westminster tries to sort her
own mess out, while we get on with the business of governing ourselves...with
no Tory in sight!