[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to all my good friends

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:14:50 +0100

Hi Stan the funny man.

Oh its good to dream I think I'd be very depressed if I didn't have my dreams
and my ideal romantic man who can cook and sing me to sleep. OH that would be a
ball for sure if we were all together or if we had some kind of telephone
conference thing so we can all have a long phone chat together. Oh dial a carer
what a great idea for a service and since one of my friends once said the RNIB
are one of the richest charities in the country they certainly should be able
to fund things like that for us and the cooker school I want. Its not fare when
celebrities are living the high life and all these top bosses of companies they
should be getting taxed more than they are.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx