[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] snow

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:11:32 -0000

Hi Jenny, My friend Pat also says the TV version of call the midwife is no
where near as good as the books. What a good thing I haven't read the books yet
as that would put me off too. I'm going to borrow the books from Pat when the
TV series has finished which is the best way then I will know what it's like. I
haven't heard of the other book you mentioned but sounds good so will certainly
add it to my list. Enjoy the Lion King. My friend Anna went to the musical in
London a couple of years ago she loved it. Love Clare