[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] popular names

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 02:23:37 +0100

Core yes that is a popular name and so is Clare I love that Gilbert O-solovan
song and the way she laughs at the end is so cute I bet our Clare would have a
cute laugh as well.  Oh yes since i love sausages especially jumbo ones what's
under a Kilt is exciting in fact Scottish people I know rave about their
sausages and apparently those things called pigs in blankets we have for
Christmas dinner which are sausages rapped in bacon over there are called
KKilted sausages which is funny. I bet Gordon Ramsay has a nice sausage as he's
Scottish and yummy just like the food he cooks. Now beter not get the horn at
this time of night.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx