[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my last name

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:46:55 +0100

Good evening Vanessa hahahehehehehehehe oh my god what a silly old me putting
P.O.O.H
I was bit worried though  feel better now you have spelt it for me

I never was with it hahahahahaha

Sot it
Pugh
but sounds the same though this guide is cheeky you know when we think about it.

P.U.G.H
Got it right
take care now

From: vanessa pugh - Email Address: shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/06/2011 21:28
Sent To: Xç"guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] my last name

hi to you all, just to answer your curiosity Carol, my surname is pronounced
PEW, like a church pew and it is spelt P U G H which is a good welsh name, it
sounds like pooh when it is spoken by guide, it makes me laugh , don't worry
about the pronunciation , I'm used to it, take care, Vanessa, no rrelation to
the clever google girl