[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] malcom day 1

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:37:13 +0100

Hi Vanessa.

Wow what an adventure but I'm glad Malcolm made it in one piece those sat nav
things are great when they work but some times when my support workers use them
they play up and we can't always get a signal. That roast dinner sounds lovely
and where you live sounds beautiful right by the sea. Those bowls you made
Malcolm sound lovely now if it had been our Clare the sweets would last about
five minutes hahaha. Bet you both had a good sleep last night. i hope you have
a lovely week. I just got back from the gym and had lunch after a good work out
and am listening to a country show on the radio. I send lots of love to all
especially Jamie I love you so much.

Take care.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxx