[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] kermit here

  • From: "Mike, Cathie and, Faye" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:47:17 -0000

Well, if she finds out that we are together, it will be a right stink!
Calyx!
Hi gang,
just had a phone call from miss piggy, she is well stressed out over Calyx
falling in love with me that, she has gone on holiday to get over it all.
At least she can't cause trouble when she's away, better not speak too soon
though, she'll probably find a way. haha.
Oh poor miss piggy, she's all stressed out,
she doesn't realise that she has done a good thing by keeping out of the way.
kermit.