[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] i pod shuffle

  • From: "david freathy" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:20:17 +0100

Hi Angela,You can use the I pod to download new music & add tracks from your
own CD's, you will need sighted help with this though, as Guide doesn't work
well with I Tunes, as for downloading talking books, i haven't tried this, but
the problem you may find is, the shuffle hasn't got a massive memory, so a
couple of longish books could fill it, & your back to I Tunes, deleting &
adding stuff again. As a music player, its great, small, easy to use, good
sound quality & a sensible price.
Cheers David