[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] help please

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:02:31 -0000

Hi Elaine, How about asking the RNIB if they will send you an instruction disk
for the C5. They may also have info about talks as well but not sure on that or
even where else to get that info from. I know some of the talks commands on my
Nokia N86 but that's only because someone showed me them. I know how to change
the volume of the speech, the speed of the speech and how to get it to tell me
the date and time, network coverage and battery power so I always know when it
needs charging as I check it regular. I'm sure there's still lots I don't know
though. Cheers Clare