[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] guide.chat - braille

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:58:24 -0000

Hi Lynn, I'm glad you liked the article about braille and it's interesting you
learnt braille from an early age as I did. Yes I agree it's good to read a
braille book although the amount of volumes can be very off putting as hard to
store. Like you I get the RNIB talking books they are great aren't they? I'm
not in Calibre library yet but hope to join them as they sound good. Well yes
some people prefer to read braille than listen to talking books and vice versa
so each to their own as they say. I don't mind reading braille magazines though
as they are nice and small to hold and to store. I get quite a few of them. Yes
I also find it interesting hearing what others say about braille. I hope you
are doing ok. I'm chilling out with my medicine and will enjoy the yummy chippy
later of course and the soaps. Love Clare