[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 4 of Monyx

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:08:01 -0000

Report from Casper. If you recall I put Yuss and Onyx on there first job as
under cover agents and there job was to keep an eye on the safety of all the
girl frogs. They reported back to main office that a Rolls Royce car was seen
driving round in circles and then came to stop in the car park. Casper, Molly
and dotty went straight over there and we managed to get up to the Rolls Royce
car. Dolly sat on the roof. and Dotty and myself sat just under the car where
we could listen to what was going  on. Sat in the back was Burty the bone
crusher Toad. He is a big horrible toad with warts and all and wears solid gold
bracelets and gold medallion. He had his to hit men toads in the front. Shortly
after Kermit and Monyx   came and got in the back and passed a brown package to
bone crusher. He looked inside the package and gave a big smile and said you've
done good there Kermit. Just like they were really pally. Bone crusher gave
Kermit a big wad of £50 notes. Good doing business with you bone crusher. See
you next week. Can you get me some more girl frogs in by next week. And don't
let those weddings go ahead. stop them at all cost. Kermit, we'll sort out miss
Piggy for you for the right price. Now beat it before you get seen.

All animals are called out now and placed on red alert.

love Malcolm. xxx

As soon as Monyx discovered that Lucinda was having a family he quickly
arranged for the wedding,all the guests were invited and Miss piggy came along
with her family,Kermit was invited also and all the under toads worked hard to
get things ready,there were new lily pads and lots of worms grubs and also
things for the family of miss Piggy,the day dawned and the sun was shining and
there was great excitement,as the wedding started Kermi decided  that Monyx was
not good enough for his cousin Lucinda and would not allow things to go
ahead,Lucinda was very upset and wanted to know what Kermit was playing at,but
Kermit said that he had someone else in mind for her and not a toad,
wait for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97
-----