[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] episode 38

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:00:29 +0100

Hi Carol
don't be too sure about the safety     of the piglets hahahaha you will have to
wait and find out what happens next,
I don't blame you for not sharing your medicine,if you need it for energy you
should keep it to yourself,but don't forget I am really make myself small and
if you have a rummage around in your cupboard you might find me but of course
there will be no chocolate left as I would have eaten it all, so watch out for
the little people,
love from Jenny