[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] court

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:16:10 -0000

Hi Vanessa
well it would be good for you to get away on holiday,I don't know where you are
going but I hope you have a good time and look forward to hearing all about it
when you get back,all you can do with court cases is to just keep going and
don't let them wear you down,I know what these people are like and if they can
make you say what they want to hear instead of the truth they will try it on to
get their clients off so they don't have to pay the court case,good on you keep
trying and keep your chin up.
from your friend
Jenny