[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] cavalier

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:30:54 +0100

Hi Donna

ah what a lovely sweet name for your lovely little doggie Tilly
Love it.

When my lovely mum Violet Elizabeth was alive 4 years ago she loved dogs
next door had a yourkshire terrier called
Ziggy
Z.I.G.G.Y.

Ziggy could sense my blindness for some reasons
Wen went to mums for the whole weekend Ziggy next door always came running in
very excited put its two front paws up on my knee to let me know he was there
then he would sit at side of my knee on floor pushed his head against me as if
to say
I am still here
ah bless him
Strangely enough Ziggy never ever got in my way while I walked abut my mums
house
I am pretty sure he sensed somthing was wrong
infact to say Ziggy came in and out of my mums for years never once tripped
over him very strange.
He was a dog that had feelings ah that is nice
He died in road accident i was so upset although he wasn't my dog
i cried for days strange isn't it?
he just ran out on to road in to van oh yuck .
Hope ou have a nice day
Take care

From: Donna Winters - Email Address: donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 12:19