[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Yes please!

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:09:08 -0000

Hi Cathie, yeah, let's hope so. Well when you figure out that numbers game
countdown keep me posted. I also hope guide 7 or maybe other upgrades will have
the BCC option where you can send 1 email to lots of people without having lots
of email addresses showing. It stands for blind carbon copy. I have heard lots
of programmes have this as a few of my friends send group emails using the BCC
option. Group emails can be sent with guide but sadly not without the email
addresses showing so I never do this as don't like the idea of passing on
others email addresses. There are times though when I want to send 1 email to a
few of my friends all in one go such as when I send my week's news or maybe
something else I want lots of people to know. It's much quicker that way as
saves writing out the same message lots of times and also saves having to copy
and paste into individual emails which both ways are so slow and tedious. So a
BCC option is much needed also. Hint hint. Love Clare