[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What a fantastic Saturday I had

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:57:07 -0000

Hi there Carol,
enjoyed hearing about your Saturday and what you bought.
The read and white top you got sounds really nice, real christmassy that.
smiles
Nice to hear about your eats to.
Oh I'm pleased to hear that the piglets have names. smiles.
Yesterday we had family visiting and that was nice.
It wasn't too bad with the fireworks last night, didn't have many round here,
makes a change.
Today I have been doing more recording from video, done a tape to a friend and
listened to a couple of magazines.
Just got my e mails, going to read the rest after yours.
Hope you got all your jobs done. smiles.
Take care.
Senn.