[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:12:04 +0100

Good evening Carol,
oh I'm glad you enjoyed your pizza, chips and salad, yummy.
I like pizza to and sometimes have ham and pineapple on mine, yummy in a big
way. smiles.
Are you trying to get rid of me by sending me to the moon? smiles.
Its a bit difficult to collect some sun and bring it back to earth! Its a bit
cold here now too.
I heard its going to rain for the rest of the week too, that's it! we won't see
any sun now for ages.
Oh yeah, nearly forgot, you asked what I had for tea? well, roast chicken,
runner beans done in a tomato sauce and rice, followed by, pineapple and
coconut juice, very nice.
Going to read the rest of my e mails now.
Have a nice evening and take care.
Senn.