[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To mrs rug maker

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:28:05 -0000

Hi Carole,

we are not to sure how we are going to post at the moment, possibly put them in
a box, but certainly going to post them seperately, as would not like to loose
them both if they should stray,
working my fingers to the bone, you should see it here, rugs on frames to be
done, rugs to check, and of course stacks of wool, like a little shop here now,
plenty to keep me busy,
hugs and apologies for not posting to often but really must get rugging sorted
for you,
hugs