[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:54:31 -0000

Good luck with your new career  walking the boards.

So you did miss me. Well I'll tell you where I have been. While all of you have
been having your merriments I have been on  a trip to elf land hospital. When
those bad winds started my elf's were on their assignments to keep an eye on
you all to make sure you were all safe. But that wind caught them all and they
became confused. One ended up with his leg in plaster. Two had broken wings.
Two had their arm's in slings and four with bent ears. They all gave me there
reports, but I don't think they can be right.

Report 1. Senn and Kermit were seen in Las Vegas gambolling. I mean, can you
see a frog gambling. Report 2. Clare, supposed to have flown to slumber land.
Can you imagine  her leaving her bed, chocolate and peeping at things.
unlikely. report 3. Phyllis was seen heading on a donkey to the North Pole to
sketch penguins for her rugs. She could do that here at the local zoo. report
4. Angela was spotted in South Africa taking photos of lions  Anything to get a
good picture. Report 5. The two Vannessa's  were lead singers with a Welsh
choir  at the rugby match. Singing in Welsh. and both kicking a try. Report 6.
This elf said he saw Carol strutting the boards in down town Broadway  doing a
big dance show with the piglots.Whos kidding who.

So now I've come back from the elf hospital knowing that the elf's will take
some weeks to recover. So you see Carol, I've not had a holiday, I've been
working very hard.

Love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi sweet boy wow had to hold on to my computer chair tight the shock of seeing
you on here after few days wow hahahahahehehehehehe I had to pinch myself very
hard and shout oh my god am I dreaming here is that really
Malcolm!hahahahehehehehehehe
Good boy nice to see you mate
wel done
Yes going to look even more gorgeous now because of my fame  they might put
make up on me to make me over powering wow my mirrors are here now taking them
all to drama group next week so can keep staring at myself wow oh wow
going to get one for my toilet door now so when sat on toilet having a p can
still admire my beautiful looks hahahahahahahaha
got one on landing now also getting one for my fridge door every time i open my
fridge door just see that beautiful looking carol miss piggy in it
not got enough yet though hahahahehehehehehehehehe lalalalalalalalalalala
oops sorry got carried away with my singing voice

Love stunning mis piggy carol who just got to get more mirrors x.x.x.x.

-----