[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To casba

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:36:34 -0000

Aunty
 I didn't wee on your computer, It must have been that Monty, You know what
dogs are like when they get excited, Or it may have been one of your bloody
piglets. There always coursing trouble. You  don't love me any more. Neow
meeoow hiss meow.

love Casper. now up set and crying. boo hoo.

No casba do not kiss you if no teeth in yuck hahahahahaha
yur dad has not obviously taught you any manners because my screen is all wet
why did you wee all over the computer?

tut tut tut

never cock your legs up at a computer ok
got to go and wash my screen now
tut tut not good
Love a very cross auntie carol x.x.x.x.

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/12/2011 16:28
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] My day so far.

Well girls, here goes. while you lot are going out spending all your money and
eating out in cafes and going to party's, I am at home having to cook my
breakfast. Bacon, sausage, ash brown and fresh bread and butter with cup of
coffee. Now got all the pots to wash then go and have a shower. Then rushing
down because some one ringing the bloody door bell. Nobody comes for days and
then the minuet you get in the shower, everyone comes. Post man came and trying
to put to much through the letter box he broke the flap off the front of the
letter box. He said he would come tomorrow to repair it. Then the gardener came
, but that's the last time now till March. That will save some money. Then I
had to book my hairdresser to come and cut my hair next Thursday. Then talking
to Vanessa on skype for a while. Now going to try and rest for a bit if that
baby next door shuts up moaning . I said that because it doesn't cry like a
normal baby. It sort of cuts through you after weeks of it day and night. Dry
at the moment but cold and a bit windy.
So going for a rest now for half an hour.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi sweet boy
old chap hahahahaha
hey yur new doggie is called
Bailey that elaine ingrid and i bought you already got name

its a boy if you look under neath hahahehehehehehe
oops shouldn't say that hahahahahahaha
where is bailey sitting in your house?
is it on bed or settee?

keep casba away from it