[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Vanessa the quizzes

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:20:46 -0000

Hi clare.
I think I found your requests, jumbled up letters is in Guide, from main menu
press 9, then 9, then G for games, then Anagrams.
I sent Music quiz and the other word games are on the website I sent called
Wuzzles and puzzles and in there is connumidrums and inky pinks, sorry but I
cannot spell those words, but it sounded something like that, if you downarrow
once on wuzzlesandpuzzles you will hear the similar sound and it is very easy
to use and is Guide friendly.
I asked our friend Jenny Mock if Jenny could put her word game up regularly, as
Jenny as a talking word game, Jenny and myself were on Skype and Jenny put the
word butterfly in the gadget and it spoke that there was this certain amount of
words to be made from the word butterfly, like butter, but, fly, fret etcetera,
you could write a big word in your document and underneath the big word write
all the words you can find from it and save it and go back to it.