[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Jenny

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:41:29 -0000

Hi Carol
no it was a granny smith apple but I did not eat the phone as it was a bit
indigestible hahahaha I had a jacket potato and a steak pie for tea as when I
told you I was having that first of all it changed into scotch eggs and chips
then the next night it was fish and chips so I had it tonight instead yummy,am
now having a little drink before supper,which will only be a biscuit,and a
drink,I don't know what phone Clare has,

by the way have you thought what would happen if you crossed a pig with a frog
you would get a prog as it is you only talk about piglets so who's the father,?
does Kermit know about this hahahaha you will have some explaining to do,
from Jenny