[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Cathie

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:56:48 -0000

Three eggs Miss Piggy, even superman  can't eat that many. hehehehe

By the way girls, talking about photos. I've got a special offer on for you all.

Just send me a brown envelope and stamp and I will send you a photo of myself
with my signeture signed by me with love. I could be sitting on your bedside
cabinet to help you thriugh the night. hehehehehehehahahahahahahehehehehe

love Malcolm. xxx

hahahahahahahahahaha so you think I live up to my reptuation as miss piggy too
hahahaha
i normally eat for england but this week calmed down a bit
oh fried sausages and beans your having yummy

My friend Elaine bought me a egg boiler from qvc on tv for £30 for christmas
well its great can put 6 eggs in put water in each hole but its got jug
specially made for it oh wow proper boiled eggs nice and runny
it makes a loud bleeping noice when it is finished
when take oval stainless lid steam very hot so you have to be very careful
i am used to it now though
don't eat 6 eggs all at once though hahahaha
I do three eggs enough for me

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----