[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:54:55 +0100

Hi James, welcome to the list. It's so good to hear about your blind club.
Enjoy the outing sounds good. I'm Clare, I'm 35 and am totally blind from
birth. I belong to 3 blind clubs and go dancing. I enjoy listening to a wide
variety of music going as far back as the 60's and listening to talking books.
The most important thing about me is that I'm well known for loving that all
important chocolate fix in a big way and I call it my medicine as I can't get
through the day without it haha. That's a good one I stick to of course as if I
need one. Well I'm looking forward to chatting with you more on here and
getting to know you. All the best Clare