[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The Wedding

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:46:22 -0000

Hi Anne, oh thank you. Yes loud head banging music certainly does our heads in
haha. It's even worse for us totally blind people and so isolating as we can't
hear each other talk and as you say we can't use eye contact to get someone's
attention and can't see or hear what's going on around us and who's around us
so when it's so noisy like that we are more isolated than ever. It's so
flustering for us. Oh well I sorted expected it would be like that as the
people getting married are young and there was lots of kids there. I certainly
will never have a disco myself as I know it's not my thing. Well yes let's hope
Carol's back with us soon. It's driving her barmy being without her computer
she's missing it already. I wouldn't like to be without mine either. Love Clare