[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The Muppet show

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:47:21 -0000

Good afternoon Carol, oh that's such lovely news you are going to the film with
your Mathew on Wednesday so happy for you and even better you can get free with
your pass and it's audio described. Yes fame at last you really are the most
gorgeous miss piggy hahahaha. It will certainly be weird going to see yourself
hahahaha. Enjoy it I know you will. Glad you went to Asda and how cool they
were giving away those yummy jam doughnuts and you just had to have one. It
would be rude to say no hahahaha. A good one you can stick to as if you need
one of course. Glad you got all those yummy goodies to cook in your halogen
oven. Oh you will certainly be all warm and cosy in that blanket you got you
won't want to get up hahahaha. Much needed in these freezing temps. Enjoy your
sausage, chips and mushy peas from the chippy. I'm having chicken nuggets with
my chips and mushy peas and my aero mousse. I enjoyed my 2 mini rolls this
afternoon with a cuppa. Yes that holiday sounds amazing our Vanessa has
certainly worked hard for us there getting all that info. I know for sure
though that I won't be able to go which is a shame. Being totally blind can be
so limiting as we are not able to go on these things if we are not able to find
sighted guides or carers to go with us. Well enjoy your chippy and the soaps as
I will. Oh fancy Frank Foster getting murdered oh dear so all action again.
Your Stella is very good telling us all this soap gossip. Glad you had a good
chat with Stella. Love Clare xxxx