[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Strange weather

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:13:51 +0100

Well, we have snow here in Sheffield!
What a bummer.
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/04/2012 20:04
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Strange weather

Hi all
Yes,very strange weather indeed
Last week i went out in just tee shirt and my jeans this week got cardigan on
coat .
Oh its awful snow now in Scotland they get it bad up their.
Well I remember at work we knew it was going to be proper summer as soon as May
arrived.
sunshine from may right up to September especially in 1977 wow that was
fantastic year.
In our factories I worked bosses allowed us workers to go and cool off outside
with cold drinks in our working hours.
I can even remember one year it was in the scortching 80'a wow too bloody hot
in work bosses let us all finished at 1pm or 2pm although we normally finished
at 4.30pm
We loved that.
Beaches were so packed all over the country then wow lovely atmosphere in therm
days My sight was great in one eye wore sunglasses  oh wow walked home in
beautiful hot weather
nice