[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Snow up-date.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:51:48 -0000

hi Alex, no need to thank me for the snow, like I said, don't mind sharing!
hope by now it's all gone, don't worry about sending it back! we still have
some laying around. one thing about schools, sounds like the teachers were very
strict! in those days and you couldn't get away with anything! nothing like
that now days, maybe it all comes down to discipline, all the best, Sennjan.