[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sight Village this week

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:25:16 +0100

Hi Sarah I have always wanted to go to sight village but have never had the
chance to go so hope to one day. I would be interested to find out what's out
there. I hope all goes well and I hope to meet you there one day. Love Clare x.

Sarah Jones Wrote.

Hello everyone, it's Sight Village Birmingham this week - are you visiting?
Dolphin has a stand at the show so why not come and say hello. I shall be there
on Thursday (July 14th) doing some customer research for Guide so please come
and introduce yourself and I'll be pleased to collect your feedback.
See you there!

Sarah Jones
Dolphin Marketing Team