[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara and Jamie's voices

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 17:10:59 +0100

Hi Carol.

Well I look forward to hearing about your day. oH its lovely to hear all the
voices for sure and now my Jamie has sent another lovely voice memo I might
send another one later as well i know the first in a long line of things that
attracted me to him was his voice its so warm and soft like velvet. I know he
will be enjoying pool bless him. I went to the gym and then to morrisons as i
needd a couple of bits and was going to go to the shop near me but as Yvonne
was taking some-one else to morrisons who I know as well I thought I might as
well go to and have a sausage and egg cob and cuppa in the cafe. I got some of
that puff pastry dough today at Vanessa's recomendation I was thinking it came
in individual sheets but this was in a huge role so you just cut as much as you
want and I've got cheese slices, ham and mushrooms to go on top of it and will
have it with mash I'm sure it will be yummy. Looking forward to our big soap
night and BB of course. That storyline with Tracy in Corrie will be interesting
for sure. Hope you all have a good evening. As for my gorgeous Jamie I love him
to bits.

Take care.

Love and hugs to all.

Sarah x