[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] parvo

  • From: "Claire Rush" <snout221b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Scott C" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:28:39 +0100

Hi Scott!
That's really sad.  I really feel for you and if you want to e-mail me off-list
then feel free.
Hope Brandy makes it to the vets tomorrow.
Cheers,
Claire

From: Claire Rush - Email Address: snout221b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/07/2010 12:58
Sent To: Scott C - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] parvo

Hi Scott!
        Sorry to hear about Brandy.  Parvo virus can be quite nasty - it's also
very contagious so good thing you're separating your two dogs.  It's most
common in puppies because their immune systems aren't fully developed, but
adult dogs can get it too - apparently black and tan dogs are more prone than
others.  If it turns out to be Parvo you might have to disinfect your entire
home as the virus can linger in carpets etc.  Usually in the yearly
vaccinations they vaccinate against Parvo virus so Sam should have some
immunity.  I hope Brandy gets better and it's not what they think.    Best of
luck with it all.
        Cheers for now,
        Claire