[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Popular names

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:13:37 +0100

I love hearing about names and what they mean and would love to find a good
sight where you can find out. I know my name SArah means princess and I've
always wanted to be one well I did when I was little and get married and I'm
still looking for my prince. I absolutely love the name Gordon I don't know
what it is but the few Gordons I know have always been so special and warm and
lovely in their own ways and I'd love to know what it means the only thing I
can think of is the gay Gordons dance which is a lot of fun. There I go again
that just reminded me of men in Kilts.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx