[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Our party invitations

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:14:16 -0000

Good evening Vanessa, oh this sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Having our
own personal chefs and waiters and attending to our every need pampering us we
would be in our element. What more could a girl want? I bet Jamie's party will
have a football theme to it haha. Well I'm glad your partying starts on Friday
and yes it's so cool groups help each other out. It's nice for the carers to
get out knowing the people they are caring for are being looked after while
they are out. How cool they cater for all those who spend the big day on their
own such as having a tea dance and meals on wheels. Well glad you and Steve
will be enjoying the big day at home together not bad going. Well my first
party is on 12 December at the Monday blind club. We will be having a buffet
and singer Dave Knight I really look forward to that. Also me and my Pal Ron
can sing along as we did at the theatre show on Tuesday. Love Clare