[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Old age test for you

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:01:05 -0000

Carol you are right all the way along. But you missed one thing out.

Why is it that we British shy away from the truth.
The last one you missed out Carol is Sex. This is as natural as the other
things. No matter who we are or what age we are we all like a cuddle. Doesn't
mean we get one but we all desire one.
Am I wrong. All comments welcome.
love Malcolm. xxx

Hi all.

When we hear the word old aged
first thing to spring in to our minds is that old people are slow moody grumpy
and can hardly walk

well that is negative
completly wrong

why

well I know few old people who are fitter then us will ever be.
True

I hear aged groups between 65 to 95 all can
1.

Go for long walks

2.

Cook and bake and knit

3.

They do there own shopping  go on buses go on holiday

4.

Dance  brew up for others have clear minds chat a lot

Possitive

do you all agree?

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----