[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] New Member!

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:18:18 -0000

Hi Cathie, welcome to this lovely friendly group it's lovely to be chatting
with you on here. I recognised your name straight away Cathie Harris. It's
lovely to catch up with you after so long. I hope you are keeping well as I am.
Yes you will certainly learn a lot from this list as I have. Glad you are
enjoying guide as I am yes it's amazing and such a lifeline. Again welcome to
the list. It's certainly a small world. Chat again soon. Love Clare