[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My new drama group

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 11:56:34 -0000

hi Carole and all,

well we have a star amongst us now by the looks of it, Eastenders look out for
a new person on the street,

so glad you had such fun, its good to be able to tackle new creative things to
do, so glad the rugs were a success, and now working on the one for Jessica and
a tigger rug, the Japanese rug is being designed now to, Vick wants me to make
here a mere cat rug for her new flat, never ends,

Nice here today, dry and not so windy, no plans have hoovered, washed dried and
now sorting through a huge amount of emails, all going well here, as far as I
know kids are all fine,

have a good weekend all,