[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely day out

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:12:15 +0100

Hi Carol,
oh so, I was right? you were watching corrie. Smiles.
No more corrie now till Monday, unless you want to watch repeats.
For tea I had black eyed bean salad, it was nice.
I know, your thinking, oh strange! Smiles.
Oh yes, your twin, very strict with her job.
Carries out her duty right down to the letter and won't soften up with the
duties she hands out.
Going to bed now.
If you read this in the daytime, you'll think, funny time to go to bed! Smiles.
Have a nice weekend.
Senn.